Testing and Assessment Services supports campus efforts to evaluate and improve instruction by providing technical and logistical support to campus principals and curriculum coordinators. This department supports data-driven instruction by providing customized data analysis of local and state assessment results that can be used to adjust curriculum and instruction to best meet student needs.
The department is responsible for:
- Implementing state-mandated assessments such as TAKS and TELPAS.
- Implementing national assessments such as the National Assessment on Educational Progress.
- Coordinating Credit by Exam and Gifted and Talented assessments.
- Scheduling locally developed benchmarks and assessing results based on state standards.
- Analyzes the results of state assessments to interpret their impact for state accountability (AEIS and PBMAS) and federal accountability ratings (AYP/NCLB).
- Create customized data analysis reports based on campus and district needs. This data is used to plan intervention activities such as tutorials, extended day services, at-risk programs, etc.
2010 TEXAS ASSESSMENT CONFERENCE RESOURCES (See below)
ARF Documentation Form
Accomodations Drop Down Chart
Electronic Seating Chart
Test Monitoring Log
Campus TA Training Sign-In
CISD District Monitoring Checklist
District Overage Sign-Out
Documentation for Dyslexia Bundle
Documentation for Oral Administration
Electronic Materials Control Form
Electronic TELPAS Student Rating Roster
Irregularity Report CISD
List of Absent Students
O Score Code Doc Form
Oath For Non Certified Personnel
Overflow Room Tracking Form
Record of Transcription
Secure Test Storage Form
Sticker Plan for Supplemental Aid Documentation
Supplemental Aids-Reading & ELA
Supplemental Aids-Social Studies
TAKS Banana Motivation Sign
TELPAS Final Check-Out Form
TELPAS new rater January checklist
TELPAS Returning Rater January checklist
TELPAS Writing Checklist
TELPAS Writing Coll Non-Accept Form